We welcome you to visit our Fall Arts & Food Fest happening this November! This FREE event will feature 12 vendors spaced safely throughout the church, delicious food for take-out, plus local instrumental musicians and videos for your listening pleasure.
Each artist vendor will be responsible for their own sales and may accept one or more various forms of payment such as cash, check or debit/credit card. Come prepared, ready to take home the delightful treasures you will find. Among them will be textile arts of several kinds (quilted, knitted, woven, sculpted and more), pottery, paper and paintings, hand painted drums, botanical crafts and soap, and fair-trade chocolate and coffee.
This event is a scaled down version of the traditional annual PPUMC Art Fair & Bazaar, necessary in this time of COVID restraints. In addition to our artists and vendors, we will be offering food to take away, and music will be provided for your listening pleasure (live and recorded).
We fervently hope to host an event that more closely resembles the traditional PPUMC Art Fair & Bazaar next year; in the meantime, we are excited for this festive gathering that will be loaded with deliciousness and unique finds made by local artisans.
This year’s vendors are:
- Judy Bratt (weavings)
- Joan Jewett (fabric arts, baskets)
- Karen Radford (fabric arts)
- Marilee Johnson (quilted items)
- Judy Horns (knitted items)
- Mary Sicora (bags)
- Kelley Rae Jewett (chocolates)
- Velasquez Family Coffee
- Lunches and brownies will be available to-go from the church kitchen
- Angela Hed Vincent (paper arts)
- AK Hed Vincent (hand-painted drums)
- Pam Harris (paintings)
- Bircher Hill Pottery by Joe Tromiczak
- PPUMC Boutique run by Patsy Olsen
- Whether or not you are vaccinated, please wear a mask inside the building that completely covers mouths and noses.
- Maintain social-distancing of six feet from others outside your own household.
- Please do not enter the building if you have an elevated temperature, or have been exposed to someone with an elevated temperature over the past several days.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
We can’t wait to see you!