The PPUMC church building is resting due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All gatherings in the church building are cancelled at this time. Each will be reconsidered, rescheduled at a later date, or accomplished by online and telephone communication. The challenge of being physically separated is profound. We ask for everyone’s cooperation as we join to contain the spread of COVID-19. In the words of MN United Methodist Bishop Bruce Ough, “I believe those of us in the faith community should be the first responders when it comes to the spiritual, physical, and mental health of all of God’s people.” We are doing everything possible to fulfill that goal.
Though our building is closed for the time being, the PPUMC community remains active, vibrant and engaged. For instance, you’ll find a listing of on-going weekly activities on the right-hand side bar of this page (on mobile, at the very bottom of the page). In addition, Sunday morning worship continues each week online through ZOOM; check out the ‘online worship link’ on the homepage.
Also, you can contact the PPUMC office at any time, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our office phone is 612-378-2380, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you and yours good health and safety throughout this challenging time.
Over the past nine-plus years, the PPUMC Community Concert Series has contributed more $60,000 to a variety of community service programs and organizations across the Twin Cities. It’s a perfect combination – enjoying great music and raising money for a worthwhile cause! There’s a delicious snack and dessert buffet immediately following the concert, with free parking available on-street and at Pratt Community School. It’s sure to be a fun evening for the entire family! We hope to see you there!
Come for the music, the cause, the comraderie and the dessert buffet in this 2019-2020 season of the PPUMC Community Concert Series. The full season line- up is:
- 9/14 Jumpin’ Jehosafats/MN Council of Churches Refugee Services
- 10/12 First Saturday Folk /Southeast Seniors (American folk)
- 11/16 Tjärnblom/Pratt School (Scandanavian folk)
- 12/14 Tower Hill Brass/MNIPL (Ensemble holiday music)
- 1/11 Timbre Junction/Habitat for Humanity (Bluegrass)
- 2/15 Caritas/Simpson Housing (A cappella vocal ensemble)
- 3/14 CANCELED: Lazy Does It/Glendale Food Shelf (Dixieland jazz)
- 4/18 CANCELED: Calliope Women’s Chorus/Voices for Racial Justice
- 5/9 CANCELED: Amaryllis/Simpson Housing (traditional Irish, Scottish & American tunes)