Worship & Education
Spirits and Minds Grow Here!
PPUMC strives to be an open spiritual community dedicated to allowing each person to follow their own unique path. Together, through worship and Christian education, we explore the many pathways to wholeness in body, spirit, and mind.
- 9:00-9:30 AM – Choir Rehearsal (September-May)
- 9:30-10:00 AM & 11-11:15 AM – Gathering time
- 10:00 AM – Multi-generational Worship Service begins (child care for the very young is provided in the nursery)
- 11 am – noon – Sunday School for Pre-K through 8th grade (September – May)
- 11 am – noon Senior High Youth Group, grades 9-12 (September- May) +Senior Youth participate in special projects on a periodic basis.
- 11:15 AM-12:15 PM – Adult Education (September-May)
Sunday School for PreK-8 meets every Sunday from 11 am – noon during the school year (September – May).
Senior High Youth Group meets every Sunday from 11 am – noon. Once a month the Sunday School hour will bring all children and youth together for an event centered around a specific theme. See the Calendar & Events or the Publications page for additional information and schedule.
Adult Education & Enrichment discussions are held from 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM most Sundays, September-May. See the Calendar & Events or the Newsletter/Weekly Announcements pages for more information about the schedule and the topics to be covered.
Adult Education, during the Sundays in Lent, centers around a selected text that participants read and discuss together.