Sorry to be sending this again, but the previous email sent today regarding the database update request was not the most recent version I intended to go out. If you've already responded, THANK YOU, and if you have anything to add based on the information below please let me know. Sorry for the confusion as I'm working with a new program in conjunction with the database to extract your specific information. :)
PPUMC is in the process of updating the church database so that it is more useful.
We ask that you read what is below and reply directly to this email by Monday, November 17 to let us know if it is accurate or what changes/additions are needed. Please respond either way.
Thanks in advance for participating in this important update that keeps us connected.
WHAT WE NEED: Review your information below and let us know if it is complete and accurate.
1. Correct names of people in your household, including children
2. Anniversaries we can recognize
3. Birthdays we can celebrate, including children
4. Additional email contacts at which you would like to receive communications
5. Verification of mailing address and phone number(s) including cell phone number(s)
6. You can assume that you will receive emails from us: monthly newsletters, weekly bulletins, and other periodic announcements (for example, notices of the bazaar). If you want to opt out of any of those emails, please let us know.
Home Phone: *|MMERGE8|*
Cell Phone: *|MMERGE18|*
Email (Please note your email may appear twice here if it is classifed as both a personal and household email): *|MMERGE14|* *|MMERGE17|*
Date of Membership: *|MMERGE5|*
PPUMC Administrative Assistant
Designing Your Email
Creating an elegant email is simple
Now that you’ve selected a template to work with, drag in content blocks to define the structure of your message. Don’t worry, you can always delete or rearrange blocks as needed. Then click “Design” to define fonts, colors, and styles.